This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030716   

Fight For Rock
Michael considered fate at 12:35   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Found a neat little indie label sifting through Slashdot articles: Fight For Rock. They're ramping up their MP3 sales site and wow, at $4 an album, you really can't go wrong. No DRM. Just simple old MP3s. Bravo... Though I'll be interested to see if it can turn a profit in some way (in dollars, or at least in market share / market awareness). I've never heard of any of the few bands on there but at $4, as stingy as I am, I'm even tempted to give them a whirl.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: