This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030709   

Michael considered fate at 11:25   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
I got a rash man.. I got a rash.

My rash is blog comment windows. My rash is inefficiency and unease of use. My rash is with the damn email/website/im/contact/whatever links left by commentators. Due to the nature of the windows, as decided by some faceless dude out there somewhere who first decided to do comments in a sub-window.. Cause he caused a wave - a push - a trend.. and that trend continues today, across thousands of blogs.. and when I hover over those commentator links, I can't see what lies within them because my sub-window has been robbed of it's status bar.

Call me a useability freak. Call me a HCI zealot. Whatever you'd like. It still pisses me off.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: