This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030716   

Michael considered fate at 10:51   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
It tickles me pink when someone mentions the Pixies on their blog these days. In fact, it's been tickling me pink for some time. Used to be it was mention of They Might Be Giants that tickled me pink.. they still tickle but more of a tickle me purple now, than pink.

Mike D. broke his clavicle one hot New York summer riding his bike around and my concert got cancelled. I didn't really want to see the BBoys makin with the freak-freak in a fucking football stadium, so I wasn't so disappointed. I'd rather see them jamming in my basement, frankly. I happily refunded my tickets. Not happy to see Mike get hurt, but tickled pink that he would write us all a personal note saying sorry guys, I'm really sorry.. but, you know.. circumstance. He's sweet like that.

But right now it's the Pixies that tickle me pink and they've been doing it for quite awhile, really. Black Francis, the Pixies, Frank Black and the Catholics, Frank Black solo, the Deal sisters as the Breeders, Kim Deal as herself with that damn voice. Oi.

I'm pink, I tell yah, I'm pink.

I'm pink all over to think
that the pixies might fixies
Alls those problems they had.

I'm pink all over to think
that the band might land
back on this soil for just a tad.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: