This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030708   

Michael considered fate at 12:24   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Looks like Jaime and I were on the same page this weekend.. both making a mad dash for the northern border and the "cleaner gentler america".

And in the meantime I can't for the life of me own a white shirt for more than a day without staining it. I'm sure there is a scientific law that declares exactly that, with some varying inputs, but essentially my white shirts just weren't meant to stay white. Most of the time it's just a gray smear or a yellow spot and faded at that and I never know what the hell it came from but I do know it's not white anymore.

Sat around this weekend and thought up cool button/t-shirt ideas. Funny stuff like

"What's that Smell?"

and

"Let's Play Mind Games"

Ha ha.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: