This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030728   

Obsessed, I tell you.. Obsessed.
Michael considered fate at 12:31   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
I've bid on three different machines this morning alone. I came close to winning a $1600 machine for $1175, but someone snatched it out from under me with 26 seconds remaining. Ebay, you are the bane of my existence. You taunt and haunt me. You tease and I please, but you say no. You are an evil evil temptress, you create within me a churning burning tempest. I can only hope to get out alive, I need wash this brain out with soap, avoid the dive.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: