This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030730   

We gotta get out of this place
Michael considered fate at 15:45   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Tony is over at the busblog saying where he be at is fine but where he wants to be at is finer. Apparently playing with titties ain't enough for the greedy bastard.

Bunnie is seriously thinking of up and driving to the west coast, just cause.

People feel like they have to get out all over the globe, and here I am just chillin' like a villian. I can't really complain. I mean, sure, I could, but no one would listen anyway so I won't.

But I'm still not worried about getting out of here. It's all the same. I see the ocean I see the trees, I see the motion I see the leaves. It's all the same, kids, all the same.

At least Michael seems to think everyone *else* should get the heck out - mainly the tourists... and as much as I know my fine state relies heavily on tourism, now that deforestation isn't quite as trendy as it used to, I do have to agree with him:

Last night, down at trivia, we were enjoying a wonderful evening of fine dining, fine weather, fine wine (or beer), and fine friends when, not half way through our meal, in barged a mob of crazy and drunken tourists. Normally I'm all for a few more people in the bar - more cute girls to stare at - but this was a bit off. By the sheer loudness I could have punched someone. There were so many people I almost thought I was witnessing a flash mob, ala New York style, playing "drunk revellers". The bounced in. They bounced out. Some stayed, some went, but they all had glow-in-the-dark plastic necklaces and they were all drunk.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: