This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030731   

Yah, so I was wrong
Michael considered fate at 00:49   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
The U.S.P.S. has to charge me 37 cents to send an envelope across town because it only charges me 37 cents to send an envelope to Hawaii. The U.S.P.S. has to charge 37 cents to send an envelope because they need that 37 cents to support their racing team, headed up by a superhero named Lance.

And I'm complaining. Who the fuck do I think I am?

Someone happened upon this site today searching for "seal front balancer shaft honda recall". Perhaps you will recall, a little over a year ago, when in fact I had my front balancer oil shaft seal go on my honda. You might recall that I, for once in my life, complained to Honda themselves (my car fell outside the recall range by one year yet was the same engine and body style as all the others within the recall). Little did it get me but a few free oil changes but at least what it did get me was a good explaination to the someone who happened upon this site today. And that's all I could ask for really.

Lance is an odd name for a superhero but we really gotta take what we can get these days and herald the ones we love and show them to our little boys so they can go out and mimick them in the streets. It's funny the guys name should be Armstrong when it would appear to be his legs that did most of the work. Regardless, amazing.

Here is to #5

Looking forward to #6


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: