This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030826   

Alex
Michael considered fate at 18:30   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
And people wonder why I make no sense. Perhaps, I sometimes think, because my friends are right out lunatics?

Alex, relating his time in Switzerland with the family:

I walk in with my troupe to rather shishi club, young and beautiful swiss folk everywhere. I have ingested intoxicants, and so when I get to the dance floor, I feel unmistakably that I am in cheers. It kind of looks a little like cheers. But really it's this whole other place. And it is impossible to dance given the throng. Pushed, as I am against the elevated shelf (a la cheers) I waste no time, and free myself from the crowd, and dance happily four feet above everyone else. So perhaps as could be expected, people look at me. And then, suddenly it is as if everyone is looking at me. When I look at some people I see them thinking "Who is that asshole? What a jerkoff." When I look at other people, especially hot chicks, I see them thinking "What a babe! I want that guy." My brain reels in it's intoxicated delirium, and I throw myself from off the shelf and take out a lot of them, breaking my nose in the process, and am carted off to jail. No. That would have been a better story, but really what happens is, I realize I must let these thoughts go, and just enjoy dancing. And thats what I do, and am enlightened. And I am joined by young beautiful Swiss folk. And then I hook up with the south african, and rap like ghandi in ryhming couplets on the bus on the way home.

Yes yes. Definitely crazy. Alas, I must take credit. I taught him everything he puports to know.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: