This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030827   

bluishorange - in her mind's eye
Michael considered fate at 14:56   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
I might have written more today but I've been too busy being enthralled in the as-yet-unfinished jail story of one Alison Headley. Alison Headley publishes one of the first 'blogs' I ever came across and she calls her little spot on the internet bluishorange.. She is an odd duck and a weird fiddle but as I have been told many oh many a time lately -

Who don't you think is a weirdo?

And they are all right. I think everyone is strange and weird and off normal and misweird.

So without further ado go check out this story. It would appear Alison had a run in with the law and has been slowly documenting it in backwards chronological order over the last few months... As I said, the end (or rather the beginning) is not there yet, but it seems iminent.. The first reference I can find is here, May 20th 2003, a few weeks after her 25th birthday.. a few weeks before mine.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: