This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030822   

Friday Fiver
Michael considered fate at 15:08   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
1. When was the last time you laughed?

Just now. At myself. Always.

2. Who was the last person you had an argument with?

I like to argue about pretty much anything with pretty much anyone. If there are opposing views, let me at them and I can choose sides and work with what I got. But I have a feeling this question is more about _real_ arguments than anything else.. and I can't honestly remember the last real argument I had. Real arguments are best left for serious matters with a rival of equal footing - afterall, what fun is the game if there is no competition?

3. Who was the last person you emailed?

The same person who made me laugh.

4. When was the last time you bathed?

As in a bath tub? Way too long.

5. What was the last thing you ate?

My words.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: