This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030821   

Michael considered fate at 11:46   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
The great thing about all this technology we have these days is that it allows me freedom to avoid all the dumbasses in this world - like Verizon customer support folk. I can log onto the Verizon website and check my bill, add features like caller ID, and even request a new number. This is the greatest thing in the world..

When it works.

Which apparently it doesn't. I'm guessing they felt rushed, over at Verizon, to keep up with the technological grind of the 21st century. I'm guessing someone akin to dilbert's pointy-haired boss came up with the grand idea of mocking up a customer support website in as short a time as possible. I'm guessing they forgot to actually implement it.

When I sign up for automatic bill payment, I don't want to get a bill. I don't want to get a late payment - even if it's only 35 cents - for money that I already pro-offered in a timely fashion. I don't want to get charged for services I've already removed, as per instruction, on your ever helpful website.

Screw you Verizon. Screw you.

If I could get away without having a phone, I would. Phones are what started this whole evil communication mess. Before, people were happy enough to wait for ponies to ride across America.. Now, jeeessus, they can't wait for the third ring. Text Me! they say.

No. I am _not_ going to text you. Come to my house, or visit me at work. Interact with me in real life. Then maybe we can talk.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: