This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030818   

Haat
Michael considered fate at 15:24   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Normally here on the blogspot Haat is reserved for the use of referring to a particularly attractive lady friend.. but today, considering the weather and the fact that I'm feeling a little under it (*hack* *cough*) in a took-a-sick-day sorta way, today Haat is going to be used to refer to the heat, the hot sun, the blue blue water, and everything inbetween.

Haat.

And speaking of haat, here I am sitting in jeans and a long t-shirt on what is probably one of the nicest sunny days in the middle of a summer full of nice sunny days and I'm haat. I probably should be wearing shorts and maybe not much more and I should probably be laying in some sand somewhere with a beer floating towards me ala bad Corona commercial.

But I digress. Sunday was the MS Regatta here in Portland to raise money for MS, of course, and the sailboats were out in force. I spent an entire afternoon sleeping on the lawn and watching the canvas flap in the wind and the tiny voices come sailing off of the water.

Jibe!

watch your head..

oops


I spent my morning at the diner eating greasy spoon and talking with good friends. I spent my evening showing some of my bestest college pals around my town. I spent my night watching bad karoke and drinking way too much beer and then going home and drinking a little bit more beer.

..Which is probably why I'm feeling a little under the weather.. (*cough* *sniffle*)

But it's all good because it's nice and Haat out. It's one of those great summer days that make you sit out front, no matter if you have 5 sq feet of lawn or 5,000. It's one of those days you see in the Country Time Lemonade commercials where the kids are running down the dirt road and out into the field and the dog is laying, listless, beneath the porch. It's a one in a million in a summer of one in a million sunny gorgeous days and I think I just talk way too much about the weather.

I'm started to sound like Tony.

I'll stop now.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: