This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030811   

I don't mean to be repetitive but..
Michael considered fate at 14:21   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Here is another link to some flash mob stuff, this time over at cheesebikini.com. I swear I haven't been searching for this stuff, it just happens to be everywhere I look today. It's the in thing, the hipster swing. I don't really want any part of it because it's trying so hard it's hurty, but it's interesting to watch from the sidelines. Sometimes, people are just so bored they'll do anything. Sometimes, they are so unsure they'll follow anyone. And sometimes.. just sometimes.. they'll vote for anyone.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: