This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030812   

It goes deeper than I thought
Michael considered fate at 14:29   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Bunnie says, in response to the hanging sneakers:

White ones mean drugs, red ones mean sex, and black ones mean there is a hit man for hire.

So if colours demark the profession, does brand or model demark the quality? If I hang a pair of black walmart velcros does it mean I'm a bad shot? If I hang a pair of Rebook does it mean I may not be as flashy or pricey as Nike, but I'm probably just as good in bed? What if I hang the gel-souled kind..?

Questions that need answering.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: