This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030829   

Pictures!
Michael considered fate at 13:44   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
You people want pictures.

I know it. You know it. This place knows it.

What's the internet without multimedia? What is life without colour?

I try sometimes but then I get lazy and I try for pertinence and I try for some good fun ones but most of the time I just don't because it's like a novel with pictures - it just doesn't make sense. The format doesn't allow for it. Well, the format - as a blog - sure - fine - pictures. I mean, look at Tony and Jaime and the Pony sisters.. pictures.. everywhere. But I mean mine, here, the way I talk and babble on. Sure I could post random pictures that mean nothing and have no bearing but it's not my shtick, yah see?

So what I'm saying is okay okay - I get it. Worth a thousand words and all that bullshit. Pictures tell stories and suggest things that words will never be able to.

But you see.. sometimes people realize that cigarettes aren't good for them and they keep on puffing anyway.

Words, sometimes, aren't good for me. Aren't good to me. Aren't what I want them to be - like a bad girlfriend trying to quit the crank - but I still come back cause I'm addicted.

(not the the crank, mind you.. the words)

But in the interest of growth and experience and experimentation

(not with the crank, mind you.. the pictures)

I'm going to start posting some more images up here for you and for me to gander upon. Specific and pertinent and meaningful ones. Just cause.

If it works out, it works out. If not, you'll just come back to this post a few months from now and say

What pictures?


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: