This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030827   

problems
Michael considered fate at 17:35   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Problem, as I've said before folks, is that you can't read my mind as well as I can. Heck, I don't even have to read it. My mind is like books on tape - only it's real time and streaming and I never have to get up to flip sides - Ha! It just keeps going and going and I never really have to stop and think about how I'm thinking about thinking about it. I think you know what I mean, so I'll digress.

If I could just plug a live feed from my brain into this damn thing I'd never have to worry about letting you down. I could go on, oblivious, and all things great and small coming from my thick little brain would be presented to you here. Heck, with shit like XML and CSS and whatnot I'm sure we could whip up a nice little site that would auto-format itself and even take out the dishes..

How sweet would that be?

But alas it is not to be. I'm like toiling tony always trying to make the grade and never quite happy with myself for it. Didn't you know?

Maybe if I made some photo essays I'd feel better.

Maybe if I made some online cartoons and an interactive resume I'd feel more productive.

Heck, maybe I should just drop this drivel and get to work.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: