This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030813   

purgative
Michael considered fate at 18:15   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Sometimes writing is cathartic for me and I write and spill and spew.. more than most people want to see, most likely.. and then, as quick as it comes it is gone and

Sometimes writing is just a cramp and I sit and ache and squeam.. and somehow I imagine most people don't want to see that - probably less than the spewing, but this doesn't always leave as quickly as it comes so I apologize ahead of time for any lull or lolligagging going on here.

I spend too much time worrying about politics and not enough time just living the good life like the man upstairs must have intended - catholics and muslims and jews be damned. I spend too much time working and too much time worrying about not working and too much energy thinking I'm probably not doing good enough most of the time.

I spend too much time having the same conversations over and over again with the same people about the same things in the same mediums. Some people - patience is a virtue, folks, really - spend their life jumping at spoons... or however that utensil idiom goes.. I'm too patient right now to go look it up.

I spend too much time wondering if patience really is a virtue - if the man who waited two years ago for stock prices to go up is truly more virtuous now than he was with all that cash and I wonder if maybe sometimes you can't wait.

I spend too much time reading over what I wrote and worrying about hits and misses and counts and numbers. Always the numbers.

And, in the end...

I spend too much time repeating myself.

I spend too much time saying the same things over again.

I spend too much time reiterating that which I've said before.

But.. Today.. Here.. Lemme promise.

I will never ever here,

repeat myself

I won't spend too much time

repeating

myself

(not too much, anyway)


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: