This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030813   

Three Cool Cats
Michael considered fate at 17:56   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Been listening to a lot of the Beatles' Three Cool Cats and I can't help thinking,

"but hey, there were four of 'em?"

Makes me wonder who the shmoe was.. Who was the odd man out? Thing with groups is that three is certainly tough, always one against two.. but four is even worse because inevitably there are always 4 types of people in any given situation:

Type 1: The leader. Caustic, Loud, Smooth maybe.. Doesn't really matter.. They are just the one taking the bull by the horns.

Type 2: The Follower. Do I really need to explain this one?

Type 3: The Questioner. Follows the leader, but wonders why?

Type 4: The dissenter.

Sure, there are the who-cares, the huh-what's, and the just plain dumbasses.. but they don't really count anyway, do they?

And my point is.. Lennon.. He was the leader, right? Paul was to prissy. I don't know much about Ringo so I'll pigeon hole him into follower... so that leaves old George as the questioner, and that makes fine sense with me.. but Paul.. does that make him the dissenter?

And if that's how it plays out then who is the odd man out? Who is _not_ the cool cat?


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: