This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030911   

BLOGGER :: Announcing Several New Features for Free Users
Michael considered fate at 09:59   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
While posting my ramblings last night I noticed two new options on blogger's BlogThis! form - spell check and the ability to mark a post as a draft for later publication. At the time it just registered in my mind as blogger slowly adding new features, as they seem to have been doing lately. Today, however, I noticed a slashdot article explaining the change: Apparently Blogger Pro is no more. Most features from blogger pro are being folded into the free version and there is an announcement about it here.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: