This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030922   

Change
Michael considered fate at 17:03   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
I suspect this place could serve a better purpose. I suspect there could be some sort of debate here that, when carried through, would result in some drastically cool ideas. I suspect you may not have noticed but I am working in the background to come up with something, maybe drastically cool. A shift, as Nissan would say. I don't have anything to say about it now but it's on my mind so I thought I'd mention it.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: