This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030910   

Girl, 12, Settles Piracy Suit for $2,000
Michael considered fate at 10:01   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Wow. I'm really glad the RIAA is finally clamping down on the rampant music stealing going on in this country. I'm glad that this girl, 12 and living in a housing project with her single mother.. I'm glad the RIAA managed to squash that threat before she did any real damage. I mean, you let one 12 year old girl run rampant and hell.. they'll all follow. All those little 12 year olds will run amok and wreak unmentionable havoc on record industry sales. I'll have to pay, oh, gosh.. maybe $16.00 instead of $15.00 for my CDs now. And really, $15 is so very much a fair and just price but $16.... $16 is just.. unruly. unacceptable!


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: