This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030913   

Alex considered fate at 17:34   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
I am absolutely positive that I have a virus, but It can't be found. Everytime I try and log on to something it adds an extra character at the end of my password, fucking it up. I am scared to use my computer. I am scared the feds have taken residence in my pc and are tracking my activities. check out blankespoor.pitas.com/ I saw this girl on frienster, and she has great taste in music, and I'm in love with her. But she lives in DC, and I'm not interested in moving. alas

Why am I not your friend yet, asshole?


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: