This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030910   

Michael considered fate at 18:50   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Luckily my friend Alex has been picking up in the slack on this website for the last few days, as evidenced here by a late night drunken write-up, and that is a good thing because I, my friends, have been sllllllacking. No two bones about it. I will freely admit to my failings as a human being. As a productive element of this society. As a blogger.

I will freely admit because I know I'll just be denying it a few days from now and really, what's more fun than a little he-said-she-said? A little controversy? A little no I did not say that you mother fucker?

That being said I am going to do my utmost (see, I even used a neat word there: utmost) to ramp up production in the following week or so since things have been a bit slow around here. I have some interesting ideas floating around and I am looking forward to screwing up there implementation here on this blog.

This would be a better post if I didn't have to run and catch a ferry.

Yours,


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: