This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030904   

Oh Summer
Michael considered fate at 16:24   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Oh Summer how you dis me so and so.

You came and went before I even noticed spring.

You made me sweat and stink and l don't like that but now you're almost gone and it's autumn almost, yah.

Autumn so kicks your scrawny butt, summer. Kicks you in the kiester and sends you flailing.

Oh Summer you can play those dating games. You can kiss me on the swings and send me tumbling in the sand but you don't know me, I know that. You're a sneaky bastard rat.



Autumn is better than you, don't you know. You're slow now and fall has come, it's wind will blow. Blow and puff and push you away and I won't have another thought of you till May.

Summer you can tell me I write bad poetry
It won't bother or even hurt me.
I know my talent is better than yours.

And Spring and Winter and Fall are cool seasons. And you suck.

Yah.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: