This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030926   

Red Sox Win! Red Sox Win! Red Sox Win!
Michael considered fate at 12:14   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Okay, so I didn't watch the game last night. I was at work and at the gym and then in my kitchen cooking up some good food and I didn't watch the game. So shoot me. I did manage to listen to the first few innings in the car. I heard the Garp hit a three-run homey and I heard them take a 7-0 lead early on the Birds from Baltimore. Then, all sweaty and clammy heading home from the weight room I heard them make it 12-0 in the 5th. *12 to Zip*.

Ortiz, Wakefield, Walker, Manny.. they're all pretty excited to be going to the post season and I'm excited for them.

Final score was 14-3. Finally got a playoff berth and finally are going to play in the postseason against the A's of Oakland.. who are going to the postseason for the fourth straight year.

It's gonna be tough but at least they're going to get a shot at it this year.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: