This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20031016   

And They Said I Was Crazy
Michael considered fate at 15:24   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Darkness at Afternoon

Here is a good look by the Mirror (a montreal weekly rag) at the practice of daylight savings. It mainly suggests that Quebec should move to Atlantic time... shit I've been saying for years.

Why don't we switch the clock-changing ways that cost not just your afternoon but also your mind?

I even changed my watch to Atlantic for a good year and a half once.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: