This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20031017   

Aww fuck.
Michael considered fate at 10:18   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
jaime wants to quit.

heck, I want to quit.

The reasons, the impetus, the driving forces.. they're not really there anymore. The masses of adoring fans.. yeah, well.. they were never there in the first place so I think maybe it's time to put the 'ol joyride up for the winter. Take a breather and re-evaluate. Retool, revamp, reinvent. Maybe I'll be back tomorrow or next year or never but I won't be back today.

There aren't a lot of truths in this world besides bambino's curse and the rising of the sun so I'll give you another one to hold onto;

I won't be back today.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: