This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20031002   

Alex considered fate at 18:42   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
SAD christmas! I have discovered that part of my own depression had to do with non-productivity, and another may be chemically related such that I can self medicate with herbal supplements. No joke; I feel so good every time I smoke, I wonder if it will not become a lifelong habit. I no longer fear the stoner's laziness. I am lazy NATURALLY! Very lazy. In fact so lazy, that I will show myself right now how I can deny my laziness, and read about hunter gatherers, inspired by my excitement that if I feel really good about myself afterwards, it will make smoking (and dancing, I have a date. kindof. I fucked it up because I called once to many times. but still, it is sure to be fun) all that much better.

Ha.

Eat it, genes. I defy thee! I procure endogenous satisfaction much to the chagrin of your metaphorical desires.

Also, the girl (scared to call her a cousin, lest we sleep together) is coming tomorrow. Shit dude. For two weeks. Shit, dude. Perhaps I will introduce her to the wonderful world of nature's pharmacy. And frisbee. HA!


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: