This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20031010   

This is not an option
Michael considered fate at 12:53   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
I think I've decided to change the format here.

I think I'm going to put a moratorium on the bummer-attitude. No more depressive bullshit about human existence. I think I'm going to write more for an audience - more for a general audience - and less for myself or for specific people. Maybe that's wrong. Maybe that's write.

I think I'm going to write more fiction. I think I'm going to work through stories here, out in the open, so you people can see them happening. I'm going to write more opinion pieces and maybe a little tiny bit about politics.

I think I might do a redesign.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: