This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20031113   

All I ever write about here
Michael considered fate at 15:05   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
is the severe lack of pictures and lack of popular and contemporary culture here and how it's probably the direct cause for my extreme lack of readership.

That or I just have nothing to say at all. Or I just write poorly.

Whatever the case may be, I still think I'd do better with some hot pics on here.. like the kind the busblog always seems to have. Dirty scary overexposed sexy luscious over-indulgent pictures of celebrities doing the things we all do behind closed doors but loving every minute of seeing famous people do it - maybe even more so than us really actually doing it ourselves because folks, the grass is always greener. Things are always prettier and a little more shiny on the other side of the street. The rims on the benz in the driveway next to yours bling a little more in the morning when you're trudging to your chevy. The grass, sometimes, is just literally greener.

Japan delayed shipping troops to Iraq today, along with some of our other "allies" due to

the recent surge in anticoalition violence

Which is to say they are mamsy-pamsies. Which is to say that they're all for helping out and pitching a helping hand provided that hand doesn't come back bloody and severed. Which is to say anything for a quick buck and another aid package from the U.S. of A.

I am not pro war. I am not pro bush. I am not, by and large, of a proletarian nature - despite my clear place in the working force of this nation. You see, I live in two places, two states, two universes that intersect only slightly and barely and only one one complex plane. There is no three or four or five dimensional space - volume as it were - that is shared by these to universes, only a line a boundary a fence. These two universes are 1 - the one we are sharing right now in which war and gravity and crappy mcdonald's wages are a sure and regular thing - and 2 - the universe inside my head comprised not of matter but of thought, not of flesh but of mind and war and gravity are only concepts, foreign in nature and mostly incomprehensible. My point is I live much more in this second universe - the universe of my mind - then I do in this physical universe we like to call home. So, despite my appearance as a fully-functioning cog in the wheel of democratic justice and capitilist dominance.. well... I just stopped by to help.. I wasn't planning on staying for long.

So don't blame me for my contradicting views. Don't blame me for hating Bush and hating Japan for it's cowardly ways in the same breath. Don't blame me for not making a whole lot of sense.

Is it me or is Madonna just getting old?

In other news, Time Magazine named the iTunes Music Store the The Invention Of The Year. Seems a bit premature, to me, it being only early November but fine.. I'll take it. And so will Wal-Mart, apparently, as it plans on opening an online music store of it's own right shortly. That will make it three?.. four? At least four major forays into the online music business in the last six months, including Apple (400,000 reported songs), BuyMusic.com (300,000 reported songs), Napster (aka Roxio) (500,000 reported songs), and the soon to be Wal-Mart venture to start with a reported 200,000 songs.

99 cents seems to be the going rate but Wal-Mart looks to be trying to come in under that.

Anyhow, any way you slice the pie, I still like mine free. It's going to be awhile before you see 99 cent credit card charges on my statement but I have a strange feeling that the people called bullshit on the RIAA and the people, well .. they haven't won yet but they may be on their way.

(or perhaps the RIAA has just found a way to get people to pay practically the same amount of money but without the cost of packaging or distribution.. now who is it that is winning again?)

That's all folks.



Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: