This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20031121   

Billy Idol
Michael considered fate at 10:41   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
I've been saying for quite some time - years, really - that Billy Idol really knew what was going on.. at least for a brief moment in history. When he screamed about white weddings and pumped his fist like a true rocker, snarling at the camera.. man. Yeah, that's about it. And finally, someone else gets it. Anti waxes on today about how billy idol knows wassap.. but then he goes on to say sweat motherfuckers. sweat. Is he talking about the physical exersion required to rock out? Or did he mean to say sweet? I dunno. What a difference an A can make..

I was just about to say "get it? an A.. ha!" cause I always feel the need to point out my horrible puns and bad jokes. I figure no one gets them cause they are so bad it hurts.

Anyhow, anti gives us a little of the keep-on-keepin-on advice too.. A little chin-up-bucko,it'll-work-out which is less than expected from him seeing as how he's been sorta having a rough time of it lately. But he says it anyway and I think it means that much more because he is having a tough stint:

the thing that keeps me from running though... is the undying false hope i have that everything works out in the end. i don't know if that makes sense to anyone but me... but. fuck it

He calls it false hope.. but is it? I don't know.. Even more so, I don't know if it matters if it's false hope. Hope, by it's very nature, is unsure and optimistic. And that's all we need is hope.. if we listen to the Matrix's message. (note: I haven't seen the third one.. I may be outta line here). Anyhow, If the false hope works to effect the same way that true hope works then who cares? It's like a big circuit that, when you really figure it out, always resolves to 1 no matter what your inputs. Or just a simple one. [Hope] (inclusive)OR [False Hope] = [Hope].

Whatever.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: