This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20031119   

Go Here
Michael considered fate at 18:30   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
And check out that shirt. Did I mention this already?? That half-melon/half-fro there grinnin' back at you is none other than TP. If you've been under a rock for the past year or so.. or if you just don't use the internet much and maybe don't read my blog (Loser!) then maybe you aren't aware of who TP is. TP, short for toilet paper to some, is short for Tony Pierce to others - a seemingly bummed out lazy ass drunk blogger who has a few friends but mainly makes up stories about getting ass from pre-adult celebrity sex symbols. Still not interested? Well fuck. That's not the point. Point is, if you go to that link you'll see TP, in all his glory, IN MY SHIRT. Okay okay, admittedly it is possibly and quite probably just *like* my shirt but is in fact not my shirt... but anything is possible and since I got my shirt from a girl for a trade of my shirt at the time (a small grey-stretchy one with feet marks on it - I think it was for some 5k road race) ((and yes, we removed the shirts and traded right there.. oh yah.. boobies)) .. well then it is possible that at some point it was in the hands of TP unbeknownst to me. ANYhow, I do not think that likely as tony is clearly a fat fucking slob and if my shirt were his shirt it would probably be all stretched out right now - which it isn't. See him there, in that shirt? Look how it stretches out around his stomach, stretching it to the very limits of it's fabric-toughness.

Or not. He is actually pretty skinny. But still, no captions on his pictures which means I either have to keep up with Xtina's hair colour so I can recognize her or I am left to whistle in the dark.

Whistling in the dark.

Whistling in the dark.

There is only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well..

and that's be you

be what you're like

be like yourself

So I'm having a wonderful time but I'd rather be whistling in the dark.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: