This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20031113   

Mom Finds Out About Blog
Michael considered fate at 14:32   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
A good chuckle over at The Onion about someone's mom discovering their blog.

'Really, the blog is just a record of what I think about the world and how I spend my free time,' Widmar said. 'In other words, exactly the sort of information that no 30-year-old wants his mom to have access to.'

It's funny, sort of.. kind of .. um.. well, it actually sounds real - and that's the scary thing. Ain't nothin' funny 'bout my mom finding this site..


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: