This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20031114   

The Register
Michael considered fate at 18:29   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
The newest in Sony's Vaio lineup is just nuts. From the Register article:

The Vaio PXG-X505 is less than half an inch thick - 0.4in... It weighs 1.8lb.

[it] packs in a 1GHz Pentium M... 512MB of DDR SDRAM... and 802.11b/g Wi-Fi card.

The screen is a 1024 x 768 10.4in TFT.


Just nuts I tell you. So when is my jacket/computer coming? When will my shirt finally be made from pliable paper-computers?

When can I get stock quotes from my jockey shorts?


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: