This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20031121   

Top Five Movies I haven't seen but should, and may have lied and said I have.
Michael considered fate at 15:36   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
1. Citizen Kane

2. Casablanca

3. Easy Rider

4. Seven Samurai

5. Lawrence of Arabia


Top Five Movies I didn't see soon enough and will watch again as punishment (but that's like getting sent to your room where your nintendo, telephone, and boombox is)

1. Taxi Driver

2. Blade Runner

3. The French Connection

4. Dazed and Confused (sidebar: some girl in my high school class who was trying way too hard to be cool kept saying it was her favourite movie so I avoided it all the way into my second or third year of college)

5. The Graduate

(6. Office Space)


Top Five Movies that seemed overhyped (not that they were bad)

1. Braveheart

2. Titanic (I actually didn't think it was a horrible movie.. )

3. A Bridge Too Far (Star cast Star Shmast)

4. Some Like It Hot

5. Patton


Top Five Sleepers and Surprisers (movies I went to the theatre knowing little to nothing about or thought they would be bad and came out quite happy and surprised to have seen them)

1. The Matrix

2. Gosford Park

3. The Pirates of the Carribbean

4. The Usual Suspects

5. Arlington Road


Top Five Silly Cheese Ass Teen Movies that were actually not half bad, as long as you just rented

1. Bring It On

2. Can't Hardly Wait

3. American Pie

4. The New Guy

5. Oh who am I kidding.. they're just cheesy teen movies.


... and finally,

Top Worst Movies I've actually paid to watch in a Cinema

1. Death Bed: The Bed That Eats (seriously.. do *not* check this one out if you have the chance)

2. Saving Silverman

3. Lawnmower Man

4. Star Wars: The Phantom Menace (and believe you me, it pains me to have to say it)

5. Three Men and a Baby


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: