This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20031203   

effluvium
Alex considered fate at 07:31   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Speaking of which, my hands don't smell like balls. Which is only notable because a few seconds ago, I thought they did.

It's 4:14. I'm a useless, worthless human being. I am handing in the lowliest piece of garbage for my second paper, that I'm actually wondering whether I'll pass the course. I changed my grading option to Pass/Not Pass today, much because of the entertaining visit of non other than - . Alas, I claim full responsibility. It's not like I worked ridiculously hard today. I'm just a sack of shit. My balls smell like balls. Which is really a mystery . . . What is that ball smell? I used to think it was a penile emmission, as its smell vaguely reminiscent of such. But then I realized, no, that can't be the case. It starts immediately after showering. It's a little sweet . . . rather comforting. It makes me feel like I've done something, if only to smell up the sack that's holding my testicles. My scrotum, if you will.

Balls.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: