This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20031216   

So WTF?
Michael considered fate at 14:55   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
You there.. yah, you. I'm talking at you. Where the fuck are my damn comments, yo? I'm getting sick of looking at all those blue little No Comments at the bottom of each post. They are boring. Especially if you click on them - surprise - cause nothing is there. Boring, yo. Assfuck boring.

So I got tired of trying to remember if anti was antidisestablishment.blogspot.com or antidisestablishmentarianism.blogspot.com or antidisembowelment.blogspot.com or maybe even antidisestablishmentarian.blogspot.com so I've linked him on the left of this weblog. He is now up there under Anti and I made him all red-white-and-blue American cause I figured he'd really like that.. or would be pissed off about it.. and either way, cool.

Thing about anti is you don't have to worry about him going political on you like tony. You don't have to worry about him getting too philosophical, either. It's just some quality "What the fuck, life sucks, I need money" griping. I dig consistency. And I dig real. If it ain't real, I don't really need it cause I can get plenty of that on reality television these days.. so be real folks. Even if you're lying. Make them real lies, not just fake wanna-be lies.

Now get to work and leave me a comment about how asshole my emotionally charged whine-fest was last night.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: