This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20031212   

uff
Michael considered fate at 17:58   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
XxxxxYyyy00: what's up
BritCoal: i'm secretly spazing out because i have two GREs this week and I gotta get four grad apps done
XxxxxYyyy00: where are you going to apply?
BritCoal: Brown, UWisconsin, Columbia, and McGill
XxxxxYyyy00: wisconsin??
BritCoal: yes, Wisconsin
BritCoal: Wiscaaaanson
XxxxxYyyy00: dont go there
BritCoal: why?
XxxxxYyyy00: cuz
BritCoal: cuz?
BritCoal: cause it ROCKS
XxxxxYyyy00: I dunno
XxxxxYyyy00: you can go there if you want
BritCoal: i hear it's an amazing college town
XxxxxYyyy00: rawks
BritCoal: and it's got a crazy mad awesome comp sci department
BritCoal: top 5 in the country
BritCoal: top 3 even
XxxxxYyyy00: oo
BritCoal: and that would make me one seeeexxxxy dude
XxxxxYyyy00: oh yeah, sexy as a sock monkey
BritCoal: "Hey, man, who the hell are you?!" some guy would say
BritCoal: and I'd say:
BritCoal: "Hey, I'm the man who made Wisconsin go from #3 top comp sci school in the country to #1.."
XxxxxYyyy00: pffffttt
XxxxxYyyy00: LOL
BritCoal: cause I'd come up with some damn cool thing
BritCoal: like Kazaa
BritCoal: only it wouldn't be a free thing for the kiddies
BritCoal: it would be for the corporates
BritCoal: and it would help business' rip off people more
BritCoal: and I'd be praised for that
BritCoal: and held high atop a pedestal
BritCoal: and the country would flaunt me like some sort of trophy wife
BritCoal: "Look Japan, we have Mike.. so there! nah nayh nah"
BritCoal: and Japan would realize their plight, admit defeat, and there would be world peace
XxxxxYyyy00: you'd be taken in by the Pentagon and forced to do their work?
BritCoal: No no.. I'd be too dangerous if I was actually aloud to work
BritCoal: I'd be like a nuclear weapon
BritCoal: I would be a threat only
BritCoal: "Watch out man, you don't want us to pull out some Mike on your ass..."
BritCoal: and in the meantime... the government would put me up in a very nice HoJos and give me all-you-can-eat buffets every day
XxxxxYyyy00: if I slept with you would you buy be things?
BritCoal: No, sorry.
BritCoal: I'd be bitter that you never slept with me when I was a nobody..
BritCoal: so I'd take it out on you
XxxxxYyyy00: bitch
BritCoal: i'd send g-men to your house at night
BritCoal: and make them make creepy alien noises outside your window at night
BritCoal: BEWARE THE CREEPY ALIEN-SOUNDING G-MEN
BritCoal: seriously
BritCoal: they are bad ass.
BritCoal: the end

XxxxxYyyy00: I like Cheez Its


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: