This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040116   

anti's point
Michael considered fate at 18:32   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Anti told me to take a chance today. Or this weekend. I'm not sure. Doesn't matter. He told me to do my homework of taking a chance, even if it's as small as buying a lotto ticket. just do it, he says - and I don't think he meant that in a lame ass nike reference, not even a tiny bit.

i understand saying 'how can i murder someone, what if i get caught?' but mostly people are just sweating the small stuff, and missing out on wonderful things because they're affraid.

Yah dude, we're all afraid.. but I dig the chances. Throwing yourself out there. Doing the dance. Monkey bullfrog crocodile dance out in the middle of the floor when all the boys are crowded over on one side and the girls on the other and both groups pointing and laughing hysterically at you cause inside, oh they are red with embarassment for themselves, red I tell yah.

Fine. Laugh all you want motherfuckers. I think you're all boring fucks. That's what I say.

Me? I ain't gonna sweat the small stuff. Nuh-uh. No way. When the coolant light came on in the company car I was driving last night did I worry about it? Heck no, it was -15 degrees out so the last thing I was worried about was the car overheating. Fuck it.

You know.. Mr. Lebowski said to the Dude, well.. screamed really, "The Bum's Lost!".. but I don't know if that's so true, really. That was back in 94 or something, a little after the gulf war - the first one - and you know, in the last few years... me growing up - being all 25 and hot shit and getting a job and being an 'adult'.. yah.. I've been looking around and I'm seeing a lotta bums lately.

Take anti for example.

I'm not so sure the bums lost.

I'm not so sure I wanted them to lose.

I'm not so sure they aren't going to rise up and smack the rest down.

I'm not so sure I mind.

All I know is I'd answer my phone if anti called and I'd probably try and save his ass..

as long as it didn't cost me too much.

and he gave me some weed.

and smoked it with me.

and told me stories about funky california girls in the back of white vans.

and asked how my day went.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: