This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040112   

As Long as I'm on the Lists today
Michael considered fate at 17:14   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
A tribute to the fine blogs you can find in my left-hand sidebar:

Anti is my hero.

The Ward makes me horny, baby.

Jaime makes me weep.

Arseburger makes me say Cheerio, Mate.

I get all my rumors from In Passing.

If I get the itch to go shopping, Madpony can fix it.

Metrosexual goes perfect with my morning coffee.

Girls Are Pretty is therapy at it's best.

I get all my news from Tony Pierce.

Michael Genrich is funny shit.. when he writes.

Kitty Bukkake is motivational.

and last but not least..

I keep track of the real city that never sleeps through Montreal City Blog.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: