This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040114   

Buy It Now!
Michael considered fate at 13:38   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Cause I'm bored, I've put up some merchandise at CafePress. You can get to it by clicking here or by using the link in the left-hand sidebar.

Way back when, a friend of mine from school started writing down non-sensical one liners on little post-it notepads whenever we were out drinking at a bar. Stupid stuff, like "What's that smell?" It all comes across funny, when you're drunk. Anyhow, her big plans in life were to aquire a button making machine - like buttons/pins you'd wear on your shirt or pin to your bag.

The button making machine hasn't been procurred yet but I thought hey, no reason I can't make a shirt or a hat out of it, right?

Check it out. I've kept the prices about as cheap as possible cause it's just for fun. I'll make all of 50 or 60 cents per item so don't worry that you'll be supporting a deadbeat by buying anything. I'm still working.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: