This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040126   

EAD and SBD
Michael considered fate at 17:59   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
My close friends - the smart ones with college degrees pursuing post-graduate adventures - they have come up with some new favourite terms. I won't try to say they're new or original but I just thought I'd mention it because they aren't particularly smart, academic, or worthwile... there in lies the humour. They're pretty vulgar. They're too offensive to really imply anything seriously and they just.. well. I guess they serve their purpose.

They are as follows:

Eat a Dick.

and

Suck a Bag of Dicks.

I will be quite honest with you. I am not sure of the etomology of these phrases. I am not sure what it means to eat a dick, other than to actually enjoy a good braized shlong. I'm not sure what sort of rhetorical sense eat a dick might be going for but I imagine it's somewhere between "shut up ass-clown" and "go fuck yourself". It doesn't have the real harsh tone of "go fuck yourself" but it is certainly vulgar in it's imagery so that's where I place it. Somehow an ass-clown seems a tad more friendly than eating a dick.

Suck a Bag of Dicks, however, is a bit more easy to postulate about. I'm going to say it is probably an extension of the more common idioms such as "suck my dick" and "suck my ass" and/or "go suck an egg". The implied intensity here is that you are not only sucking one dick, not a single dick that some one person has pro-offered, but an entire bag of dicks. In fact, so many dicks that you can not be sure who they belong to - or rather, who belongs to them. I guess there is a bit of implied sluttiness in there somewhere. The idea of sucking on many dicks with which you are unfamiliar.. that's kinda gross. You slut.

So there you have it. Eat a Dick. Suck a Bag of Dicks. Use them as you may. But don't say I didn't warn you.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: