This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040115   

..E.r.p!..
Michael considered fate at 16:02   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
I keep tellin you guys I'm gonna up and get some stuff done here. Just to say I did it. Write something. Take some pictures. And I really wanna, too. I do. It's just that my car died and it's negative fifty fucking degrees out and I don't have the m.o.tivation to even shit my pants, let alone get up and go to the bathroom.

If I can stand it I will go to the store today and buy some batteries. If I can stand it I will put them in the camera that is not mine and drive around in the borrowed company car that is not mine and take pictures of stuff that is not mine.

Then maybe.. just maybe.. I'd feel less sloth like.

Really, it's the weather. And not so much the weather but the darkness and it always makes me want to drink my sorrows away. Or drink to find my sorrows even. Roll around in my sorrows like a pig in shit and really enjoy it.

That's the thing with pigs. Somewhere along the line they convinced everyone that shit was just their thing, and that's cool, and no one ever really gives pigs a hard time for rooting around in shit.

Not like they give me a hard time for rolling around in my sorrow anyway. Eh, whatever.

I imagine ya'll noticed but just in case: I made the font on this site a hair larger so my great grandmother could read it from her grave and I made the scroll bar green. Cool, huh? Green.

Speaking of.. Is St Patty's Day really the next big excuse to drink like a fish? Two months away? Are you kidding me?

I need a drink.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: