This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040123   

Fun with email.
Michael considered fate at 09:44   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
The Intelligence Authorization Act was signed into law on October 20, 1998. Among its provisions, the Act directed that the Headquarters compound of the Central Intelligence Agency located in Langley, Virginia, shall be known and designated as the "George Bush Center for Intelligence."

My poor friend in the Langley area states in an email recently:

[the "George Bush Center for Intelligence" sign is] a sign that's so slap-nut funny, i almost drive off the road every time i see it.

And off to another topic, another friend emails:

My lab partner calls me this afternoon and asks if I will bury his rat in the event that it dies when he's in Texas. And I said, sure, do you want me to look after your rat? And he said no, it wasn't necessary, but that he had to go. Does anybody see the trouble? How will I know if the rat is dead if I don't know or don't have access to where the rat is?

Poor dead rat. Little guy never had a chance.


He went on to say:

damn nextel for stealing one of [our friend tom's] greatest single-word phrases. "Done." just doesn't have the appeal it used to now that the Man's got a hold of it. however, i tend to think "Suck My Butt" will not suffer the same fate.

Nor "eat a dick." My friends, I would like to thank each and every
one of you, for no doubt at some point introducing a phrase into my
day to day lexicon. Last weekend, I used "eat a dick" so
appropriately, and it made me happy.


to which another friend replied:

What kind of appropriate context could there POSSIBLY by for the phrase "eat a dick"? Were you eating a dick? Were you asking that someone eat YOUR dick? Were you at a restaurant that served dick?

then someone I don't know sent me an email asking:

Looking For The Best Mortgage Rates Around?

Even though I am, in fact, not looking for the best mortgage rates around.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: