This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040119   

It's too bad no one gets my nice subtle hints.
Michael considered fate at 14:45   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
I have not gone out on a date with any of the complete strangers that I personally have obtained phone numbers from, with the intention of possible romantic discourse.

The number is all of two, that I can think of, but that is besides the point.

There was one gal who gave me her email and that turned into five months of hellish agony - girls devoid of all emotion will do that to a guy - but I don't really count it because my friend got the email for me.. plus, it was email.

The funny thing is the girl didn't even use email all that much. She was one of those people just discovering the internet - yes, in 2003 there are people out there - young 20-somethings even - who are almost wholly unawares of this thing - this huge force in our society today..

Wacko. Wacko that there can be that large a gap within a single species.

It's like penis and boobs. Big gap there. Sort of.

I really just wanted to say penis and boobs.

Anyhow, my point is there were two females who openly and easily gave me their phone numbers and both entertained my delusions on the telephone once or twice, or maybe three times.. and even, one might say, eluded to having like-minded feelings on the matter... and for what? Not a single date. Nothing.

Okay, so I'm complaining? No.. I just don't see the point. I know I know, you always try you always say maybe.. If I was a girl I guess I might give my number out to anyone who asked too.. maybe. Cause you never know who might peek your interest. You never know who will turn you on when why how and where.

But shit. If I wasn't in the mood. If I was in a place in my life where I was unable to go anywhere, philosophically speaking, with anyone.. well, I don't think I'd lead them on - that's for sure.

Okay. I admit it. I have a hard time saying no. I have a hard time telling people I don't actually like them - it's just not a nice thing to say and they never handle it very well anyway. But I'd like to think I let them down easy with nice subtle hints.

It's too bad no one gets my nice subtle hints.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: