This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040112   

Top 10 Reasons I fail miserably at "being a blogger"
Michael considered fate at 12:14   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
1. I do not have tivo.

2. I don't know what TrackBack is, not really anyway.

3. Politics enrage me too much to write about them.

4. I do not live near any celebrities and I do not watch E! Tv.

5. I don't post pictures.

6. I am 25 or younger, which equates to being a disenfranchised youth, which equates to having no drive to do anything but what is placed in front of me, and even then not so much. This translates into going to college (i.e. renting an apartment in the same city as a given learning institution, having your name applied to the list of "enrolled" at said institution, and.. well.. the rest doesn't matter much) then getting a job. Luckily, in my case it means a job where real work is only partly required and proper attire is only partly required, so I comb my hair in the morning.. partly. Anyhow, this all equates to not having the energy to stay up till 3a.m. writing about the shrooms I did last night. Sorry guys.

7. My network of friends consists of one guy who surfs hardcore metal band websites, one guy who surfs yahoo personals, and about 20 people who don't know what a mouse is (not the squeaky kind), thus I have no comments on my site, thus I have no depth of discussion, thus I am as vacuous as the NYTimes Op-Ed section.

8. I rarely have anything to say about the news - probably because I don't watch it.

9. I still put two spaces after every period. Do you even know what that means? It means I thought 640kb was "more than enough memory for anyone".. well.. sort of.

10. No one reads my blog!


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: