This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040218   

AHahahahahahah
Michael considered fate at 19:33   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
I am so funny, you have no idea. I am powerful. I am a laugh a minute comedy. I am compelling. I'll make you smile. I am filled with touching sweetness. I am filled with hilarious zingers. I am entertaining and silly. I am heartwarming. I am directed with brilliance and passion. I am a hard-boiled story with unexpected passion and dark humor. I am erotic, lush, transgressive, and with buried conflict. I am pleasure, if not satisfaction. I am a work of bold ambition. I can rouse and exhilarate you, I can affirm life.

I am one of the best films of the year..

..though my character exists entirely for the convenience of the plot.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: