This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040225   

Comment System
Michael considered fate at 13:30   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
As you may notice I have two comment systems running right now. I'm trying to transition from the one ( squawkbox.tv ) to the other ( haloscan ) so please bear with me. Use the Comment system labelled "NEW HALOSCAN" and I will phase out the squawkbox.tv link as soon as all squawkbox comments drop off the front page (no one bothers with my archives, right?).

Thank you,

The Management


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: