This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040214   

Dude
Alex considered fate at 06:05   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Here's an excerpt from the email she sent me tonight,

big al-

well i wouldn't want to be responsible for anyone's assholiness, so dinner
sounds super. (supper sounds dinner? that was SO bad... i apologize...


She sounds funny, right. So Here is an excerpt from my letter.

Yes, yes. It is so late, and I am so cold. I am walking back from dropping
friends off at home. I decided to stop and check my mail. It's a good story.
Here's goes. I said, "self, it's time you stop and check your mail." Suddenly,
like a flash, I realized that I was walking by my office, and that I COULD stop
and check my mail. "Thanks self," I said.

> because this whole situation is pretty damn funny. lets meet at the dolphin
> fountain on cabrillo/state.

"Pretty damn funny" is my middle name. I eat "pretty damn funny for breakfast."
Mmmm . . . Nothing beats a bowl of pretty damn funny. Hits the spot.

Right. Everything is under control again. Really it's just the nerves. Haven't
been quite the same since the accident. Might not want to ask me about that tomorrow,
it's pretty damned sensitive. No, no, actually. You go right ahead and ask.

It goes on. I don't know if it's just my current state, but this email has made me hurt myself laughing. It's gotta be a little funny anyway. So I hang out with my girls all the time. It's so great and non-sexual. Obviously, I don't refer to them as sisters, but they could be. And we end up hanging out all the time. They'll miss me if I busy with a girl. They'll think of the happy days when Alex was sad and lonely and pathetic and they were nice to him. But really. If I'm here for four fucking years? It'll be so nice to be these guys' friends. Right.

Love
Alex

You know what else? Hanging out has been so FUN tonight! Because I haven't for a second been thinking about getting it on with anyone. Totally and uterly desireless. You wanna know what? I have five 18 year old in the car. How creepy older guy is that? You know why? Because of the girl. But that's also how I'm going to meet the girl. If she's cool, cool. If she's not (though, I'm pretty confident) whatever. No big deal.
Nice. Nights like these are good living. Better living through intoxication. No kidding. Doing much better feeling human than I have in a long time. Looking really excited towards the future now. Right. Summer. Reading. Studying. Preparing a research question. Getting shit done. So exciting. A whole change. My advisor will be like, wow. It's a whole new Alex. Poor woman. She has no one to call her on Valentine's day. I'm going to stop and drop off flowers at her house tomorrow. Would that be fucked up? No. I think I will. Why not. She deserves it. I will do so. And it was done.

Dude. Give some of this poetry to the girl. For real. She needs it. To get out of her funk. You need to play the card. The SHBAMP card. Also, I'm geting rock hard pecs. What now.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: