This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040206   

..E.r.p!..
Michael considered fate at 13:49   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Okay Mike..
I count on you to entertain me...


Says a regular reader of this blog.

I am stuck in an office so I have to sit around and surf the net for hours on end... Anyway...last year when I had a lot of free time and spent about 30 minutes a day on the web i always read your site, and I loved it, it always entertained me. I look forward to reading what you have to say and it is always entertaining.... not so much lately...could you pump out some more material, perhaps a
bit more commentary on things that interest me and could you plug Dennis Kucinich in as well?


Well a big F U C K - thank you very much to that regular reader. I have to fucking sit on the goddamn internet all day too. I have to surf the web and try and find things to entertain me to maintain some sense of sanity too. I don't see YOU doing anything to entertain me.. and I don't see Kucinich doing anything to entertain me, either.

Unfortunately, I can't plug Denny cause he has no hope of winning. I'm not saying Clark or Kerry or any of the others are a better choice but like I have said before: anything to get that fucking wanker of a Alfred E. Newman look alike out of office - even if it means voting for my least favorite Democrat.

If the conspiracy theory about the Democrats fielding a shitty field of nominees so that Hilary can Be Great in 2008 is true, I might as well get it over and move to Canada right now. I don't think the risk of another four years with Bush is worth anything..

I don't want to sound paranoid - cause I'm not really - but I do worry sometimes. People are simple. They like to believe what they are told. If it's in print they think it must be true. People have been buying this Bush crap like a carton of cigarettes on sale for $15 for a few years now and it's getting downright scary. People wonder how it is ever possible that a Hitler type can rise to power. People wonder how the Nazi party could take over and perpetrate one of the largest genocides in history.. well, this is how. People are sheep. SHEEP.

I'm not saying Bush is Hitler. I'm not saying he wants to wipe out an entire region and turn it into a big American controlled oil company. I'm not saying he would break international law as well as U.S. law by holding people in prison without trial... all while way over-spending his financial bounds..

Oh wait. Yes I am.

Bush has been playing off of people's fears ever since 9/11. Heck, he might even have planned the whole attack himself - what better way to gain as much power to change things as possible without any cries of opposition?

Well.. Bush.. I am afraid. I do fear. But not the Afghans.. not the Muslims.. not the Isrealis or the Syrians or the Iranians or the English. I don't fear the Mexicans or the Haitians or the Saudi's (although they are probably distrustful little buggers) or the Iraqi's. In fact, I've never met an Iraqi I didn't like.. though I have met a few Americans that offended my better senses.

I am afraid, though. I am afraid of YOU, George W. Bush. Your fiscal responsibility offends me. Your inability to speak in public makes me cringe. Your flippant disregard for civil liberties worries me. Your singlemindedness annoys me. Your petulant attitude towards the rest of the world scares me.

I am afraid. Very afraid.

And to think, I used to be Republican.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: